Sunday, November 1, 2009

One day closer to home

Today was a relaxing day, no paperwork, no appts. just time to enjoy Guangzhou and walk through the beautiful parks.  Lexi continues to open up and show her true personality  She is such a funny little thing, she has the best smile and giggle and is such a happy baby.  We started her on antibiotics yesterday so this was her second full day on meds.  I think her ear is starting to clear up a bit and I pray that she will be better for the trip home.
South, Lexi and I spent the day relaxing, walking through the park, and just hanging out at the hotel.  We are so ready to come home and are counting down the days...just six to go and I will be home with my precious Alison who I miss like crazy.
Here are a few shots of the day.
 


Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Isn't it funny how the 2nd time around you just want to meet your child and get on a plane? :) We felt the same way, although we love China, of course! I hope you've been able to talk to Alison and that's she's having a good time at home. I can't wait to see her meeting Lexi- what a great day that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lexi is just precious. I'm glad you figured out the whole infection issue. Hopefully she'll have a better plane ride home. I loved looking at you blog. Alison looks just like you, amazing. Whenever I see pics in Guangzhou, I feel like I was just there, oh I was, in Feb. LOL
    -April,from your cleft yahoo group

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that she is feeling better. Lexi does look like such a happy camper. Sorry your agency made you do paperwork there. Ours did too, then we didn't need it like I knew we didn't. Arrrg!
    But never mind that, enjoy your strolls and the beautiful peaceful island, and thank you for sharing your photos.
    Sue is in Beijing and it snowed on Sunday ;o
    Hope the good sleeping continues and that she is all well soon.
    Trena
    another XZ mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad Lexi is feeling better...hope the meds continue to help. She is so stinkin cute! I just love that little smile. Looking forward to hearing about the sisters meeting each other. Enjoy your last days in China.

    Take Care,
    Jenny (another Xuzhou Mommy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are enjoying your time in GZ. Having some downtime allows you to really bond with Lexi without all the adoption paperwork stresses. I hope this weeks passes quickly so you can return home to Alison.

    Blessings!!

    Carey
    XuZhou Mom to Wei Jia Ke

    ReplyDelete